Saturday, April 5, 2008

healthy attitudes about sex

So my new buddy clairandean and I were chatting this morning about how so many people are fucked up in their attitudes about sex, and we found that we agree on so many important points... So since we’re both passionate about the subject and are humanitarian types, we’re working on putting together some sexy but educational videos about sex. Basically, we wanna undo all the negative bullshit that we’ve all been taught in this overly repressed country of ours. So, what do you think? Ideas are welcome (though I’m sure we can come up with plenty on our own, I am interested to know what topics you would like to hear from us about.)
More later.
edit: I have been talking to another wonderful lady, Goddess Glory. She's also on this wavelength and is passionate about these subjects. I do believe that a collaborative project is forming, so keep an eye out for updates.

No comments: